Discover the delights of French cuisine in this fantastic Tasting Private Tour. From sophisticated gourmet dishes to classic Parisian crepes. Taste a platter of the finest selection of local ‘charcuterie’ and cheeses, accompanied by wines and traditional beers from the region. Explore the most beautiful and emblematic markets and restaurants of the authentic and trendy district of Les Marais, always with your local foodie guide.
- Discover the most typical flavors and delicacies of French cuisine.
- Taste local drinks and traditional products such as cheeses, cold meats, French tapas, among other delicacies.
- Relax and sit down in 2 elegant French restaurants where you you will taste delicious snails and roasted camembert with honey
- Get to know one of the most beautiful and authentic neighborhoods of Paris: Les Marais.
- Eat a crepe sitting on the Place des Vosges, watching the local Parisian life.
3 hs. Private tour with a local guide Food tasting such as ‘charcuterie’, gourmet dishes, french tapas. 4 Alcoholic or soft drinks included per guest 1 sweet crepe included per guest 4 stops in the best restaurants and markets of Le Marais quarter Visit to some highlights of Paris. Vegetarian option
Hotel pick-up and drop off
Tour departs at Point Filles du Calvaire , 75011 Paris, France at the exit of the metro, next to the news stand
Return Details Place des Vosges , Pl. des Vosges, Paris, France
Itinerary details: Marche des Enfants RougesTaste a charcuterie and cheese platter at the oldest food market in Paris, accompanied by French wine. Ticket Included. Jardins des Archives Nationales. Stroll through these beautiful gardens surrounded by historic buildings in the heart of the Marais district. Les petites bouchées. Try some fine gourmet tapas paired with Parisian beer. Ticket Included. Village Saint-Paul Discover the ‘Village Saint-Paul’: those Parisian corners of cobblestone streets that you should not miss. Chez Janou: enjoy sitting at this refined restaurant and choose the gourmet dish you like the most: from mussels au gratin to avocado tartar, among others. Ticket Included. Crêperie Elo Bastille: try 2 traditional Parisian crepes: one savory and one sweet, accompanied by a drink. Ticket Included. Place des Vosges. Admire the Place des Vosges , considered one of the most beautiful squares in Paris, while tasting your delicious crepes