The Private Villas Collections
A brief description of the rooms available
and included in the property rental
On the edge of Cap d’Ail, wander down the hill for your morning pastries and groceries and it’s just a short drive to a selection of restaurants and beaches. Monaco is only
a 5-minute drive away, an incredible principality with four distinct districts including the charming old town and the glamourous Monte Carlo. Shop to your hearts delight across markets and boutiques, visit fascinating
museums and soak up the unique ambience of this extraordinary corner of the French Riviera.
You’re also perfectly placed with easy reach of Nice, Antibes and Cannes as well as the picturesque seaside resorts of Beaulieu and Menton. Then there’s idyllic villages close by such as La Turbie and hilltop Èze and some extraordinary walking trails–keen hikers should head to Tête de Chien for magnificent views of Cap d’Ail, Monaco and beyond.
Main Villa Interiors
- 3 x bedrooms with double bed, balcony with sea-view and en suite bathroom
- Cinema room (with space for an extra double bed on request)
Guest House Interiors
- 2 x bedrooms with double bed, balcony with sea-view and own bathroom
- Bedroom with twin bed, balcony with sea-view and own bathroom
- Gym (separate entrance) with Cybex weight machines, treadmill, stepper, fitness bike
Complete list of indoor and outdoor
amenities of this property.
- Satellite TV
- Cinema room
- Gym with weights, treadmill, stepper and bike
- Table tennis
- Table football
- Nintendo Switch and Wii
- Alarm system