The Private Villas Collections
A brief description of the rooms available
and included in the property rental
The villa is just outside
a pretty village with three bars, restaurant,
hairdressers and pharmacy. The nearest town is lovely Saumur, which is only 19km away.Less than an hour away you can visit the cities of Angers, Le Mans and Tours.
Centred on the mighty UNESCO World Heritage classified Loire river, guests can zig-zag through a veritable cornucopia of wonderful things to see and do from the thrill of the Le Mans racing circuit to the astonishing horsemanship of the Cadre Noire Riding School. For a family day out there is Joyful Valley Lake or the leap back in history at Saumur Castle.
The area is perfect for visiting the Loire Châteaux, for wine tasting (particularly sparkling wines) and for rambling and cycling in the National Park.
- Grand staircase and entrance
- 2 Salons with a central fireplace, library and computer
- Grand Banquet Hall with 150 seats (ideal for dinners, meetings, private functions and conferences)*
- Chateau Dining Room with 20 seats
- Chateau Kitchen
- Crypt (for wine-tasting)
- Chateau Office
- Cloak room
- Front terrace with patio
- Raiponce Suite with disability access (West Wing)-45m2
- 2 bedroom suite with disability access (West Wing)-98m2
- Ackerman 2 bedroom suite (access through West Wing staircase)-96m2
- Marquis de Breze 2 bedroom suite (access through West Wing staircase)-112m2
- Prince de Conde studio (access through West Wing staircase)-55m2
- Marie suite (access through Grand staircase and lift)-interconnecting door to Suite Blandin-61m2
- Mme Blandin suite (access through Grand staircase and lift)-interconnecting door to Suite Marie- 42m2
- Infant of Spain 1 bedroom suite (access through Grand staircase and lift)-disability access-61m2
- Vue Foret 1 bedroom suite (access through Grand staircase and lift)-45m2
- Bonnes Soeurs 2 bedroom suite (access through Grand staircase and lift)- 98m2
- Maillé de la Tour Landry 1 bedroom suite (access through lift)-48m2
- Louis Gilbert 1 bedroom suite (access through West Wing staircase)
- 2 bedrooms suite (94m2) with two bathrooms (newly renovated, available from winter 2018)
*The Banquet Hall is not included in the rental prices.
All suites are self-contained studio, one or two bedroom for self-catering. Temporary beds can be put in some Suites for extra bed space if requested, for an additional charge.
Studio Suites all have a mini kitchenette, with a
microwave/convection small oven, two induction hot plates, an extractor, a mini fridge, a small dishwasher, a single sink and washing machine/dryer (or shared) integrated into the kitchen cupboards. The king bed can be split into two single beds as standard, and the living space has seating and dining for four people. Every bathroom has a bath, shower, toilet and hand basin.
Utensils provided for catering up to four people.
One Bedroom Suites have a slightly larger kitchen than that of the studio suites, witha larger fridge. All other items are as above.
One suite is much larger, so has a full kitchen.
Two Bedroom Suiteshave full kitchens with a large fridge and
all larger electrical fittings and double sinks. Utensils provided forcatering up to six people. Most bathrooms have a bath, although some only have a shower in the second bedroom.
Maison de Fretigny (Clock Tower)
- 3-storey stand-alone suite located in the front lawns of the chateau.
- Master bedroom with en-suite bath
- 1 double bedroom with en-suite shower
- Mezzanine area with 3 single beds
- Fully equipped kitchenet
Complete list of indoor and outdoor
amenities of this property.
- Wow Factor
- Vill’otel (Like a Hotel!)
- Private Pool
- Child-Safe Pool
- Heated Pool
- Ideal for Kids
- Ideal for Teens
- Ideal for Parties
- Ground Floor Bed & Bath
- High Chair(s)
- Wine Tasting
- LCD Flat Screen Satellite TV
- DVD player
- CD player
- I-pod docking station
- PC with internet access
- Burglar alarm